Transaction Entry Defaults can be defined to speed up the entry of transactions or as fallback settings for integrations such as Facebook or Enthuse.
The values you set within these defaults are automatically applied when a new transaction is added - you can change the defaults when adding a transaction if needed.
To configure your Transaction Defaults
- Open Settings > Configuration > Transaction Entry Defaults
- The below form will be presented:
Select the defaults that you would like for:
- Bank Account
- Channel (this is the channel entry point, not the marketing permissions)
- Payment Method
- Email Acknowledgement Template
- Mail Acknowledgement Template
Any settings not completed within this area will need to be added directly to the transaction.