A Campaign groups together various initiatives or fundraising activities under the one banner - for example you might have:
- Save the Wetlands campaign
- Lapsed donor reactivation campaign
- New member recruitment campaign
Sometimes it makes sense to associate a time period with a Campaign e.g. Christmas Appeal 2020.
Many of the activities you record in Donorfy can have a Campaign associated with them, for example:
- Adding a new constituent
- Making a donation
- Agreeing to make a recurring donation
- Signing a Gift Aid declaration
- Social Giving (JustGiving, Virgin Money Giving, Facebook)
These allow you to track how well a Campaign performed.
Channels represent the various methods of communication, the standard ones are:
Communications relating to a cCpaign - this can help give a clearer picture of how well a Campaign or channel works for you.