If you are a member of the admin role you can invite other people to use Donorfy, to do this:
- Click on Users under Settings
- Click on the ‘Send Invites to New Users’ tab
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to invite
- Choose the type of account you want to give them (to see what each User Account type has access to, view this article: User Permissions )
- Press the Send Invite Email button
The person you invited will receive an email which contains a link enabling them to set up their sign-on information.
Once they have accepted the invite you can assign them additional roles - see: User Permissions
The invitation you send is valid for 7 days from the date it was sent, it is linked to the email address you used when you sent the invite and so should not be shared with anyone else - an invite can only be used once.