If you are a user with Administrator role permissions you can control the access other people have to your Donorfy, to do this:
- Click on Users under Settings
- Select the ‘Existing Users’ tab
From this tab you can
- Change user access rights (permissions) - see this for more information
- Diable a user login - their user profile still exists they just can't login until you re-enable it (useful for long-term sickness or maternity/paternity, etc) - Notifications will still be sent from the system as the account is still present on your Donorfy.
- Delete users - if you delete a user all of their inputs will remain against their name in Donorfy for auditing purposes.
- Disable Two-Factor Authentication for a user
|Important: You must always have one user in the admin role so you will not be able to delete or remove the admin role from the last user in the admin role.|