If the dates in Donorfy are not shown in UK format (dd/MM/yyyy) then this normally means your browser has not been set to show UK dates. It's very simple to change the settings on your browser.
If you are using Google Chrome:
- Go to Chrome Options
Open the Chrome menu (click on the 3 lines to the right of the address bar)
Select Settings and a Settings page is shown
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the 'Advanced' link.
- Scroll down further to the Languages section
- Click on the arrow to the right of 'Language' - this opens up your languages preferences
- Click the 'Add' button and select 'English (United Kingdom)' from the drop-down. Click OK.
- Click the triple dots to the right of 'English (United Kingdom)' and select the move to the top option
- Next, click the triple dots to the right again and then click 'Display Google Chrome in this language'
(Optional) You can also click the 'Use this language for spell checking' button for UK Spell Checking.
- The changes will automatically apply
- Close your Google Chrome browser and job done!
If you are using Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Options
(normally by clicking the cog to the right of your address bar)
- Select the General Tab - at the bottom click the 'Languages' button
- Click the 'Set Language Preferences' button
- Click 'Add a Language' - Find 'English (United Kingdom), highlight it and click Add.
- Use the Move Up or Down options to ensure 'English (United Kingdom)' is at the top of the list.
- Close the Control Panel Window.
- Close Internet Explorer and job done!
If you are experiencing issues with downloading or uploading dates with Excel then please see: Fixing Problems with Dates
f you use a different browser (such as Firefox or Safari), or want screenshots see more here: http://www.wikihow.com/Change-Your-Browser's-Language
If you want to change your iPhone or iPad settings, instructions are here: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204031