If the dates in Donorfy are not shown in UK format (dd/MM/yyyy) then this normally means your browser has not been set to show UK dates. It's very simple to change the settings on your browser.
If you are using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or another Chromium-based browser:
- Open the Languages Settings page: chrome://settings/languages or edge://settings/languages
- If "English (United Kingdom)" is not listed under Preferred Languages, click Add Languages and add this to the list
- Click on the three dots to the right of "English (United Kingdom)" and select "Move to the top"
- These changes automatically apply
If you are using Firefox:
- Open the Preferences page: about:preferences#general
- Find the Language section
- For "Choose your preferred language for displaying pages" click Choose
- Move "English (United Kingdom) [en-gb]" to the top of the list with "Move Up"
- If it's not listed, select this from "Select a language to add..." then click Add
- Click OK to close the Web Page Language Settings dialog box
If you are using Safari:
- Open Safari and click on the Safari menu item in the top bar
- From the drop-down menu, select Preferences
- In the window that opens, click on the General tab
- Click on the drop-down menu next to Language and select "English (United Kingdom)"
- Close the Preferences window - the selected language will be used for menus, alerts, and websites in Safari
If you are using Internet Explorer:
- Open "Internet Options" from the Windows control panel, or by typing "Internet Options" into the Start menu
- On the General tab, click Languages
- Click "Set Language Preferences"
- If "English (United Kingdom)" is not listed, click "Add a language" and follow the prompts to install this language
- Move "English (United Kingdom)" to the top of the languages list
- Close the various settings windows
If you are experiencing issues with downloading or uploading dates with Excel then please see: Fixing Problems with Dates