Sometimes it is useful to be able to either add or delete a tag to all constituents on a list. Below guides you through this process.
When Tagging or deleting a Tag from a List, this action can't be undone.
It is advisable to download your List prior to adding or deleting tags. by doing this you will have the list of constituent numbers that were updated and you can then use the File Uploader to add or remove tags if needed.
For Lists larger than 1k constituents
For larger data sets, it would be swifter to add the Tag using the AutoTags feature: Auto Tagging
To Tag Constituents from your List:
- Create your list in the normal way, and ensure you add the Constituent Number to your data view.
- Press the Tag button shown at the top of the list display, highlighted with the yellow box in the example below:
To add a Tag
- Click into the Add a Tag to all the Constituents that are on this List drop-down box
- Choose the Tag you want to add
- Press the Add Tag to Constituents button
To delete a Tag
- Click into the Delete a Tag to all the Constituents that are on this List drop-down box
- Choose the Tag you want to delete
- Press the Delete Tag from Constituents button
The process will then start and a message will be displayed - e.g.
Once it has been completed an email will be sent to you to confirm, e.g.