Sometimes it is useful to be able to either add or delete a tag to all constituents on a list, this can be done as follows:
- Create your list in the normal way, ensure you add the constituent number to your data view.
- Press the Tag button shown at the top of the list display highlighted with the yellow box in the example below
- If you want to add a tag
- Choose the tag you want to add
- Press the Add Tag to Constituents button
- If you want to delete a tag
- Choose the tag you want to delete
- Press the Delete Tag from Constituents button
- The process will then start and a message will be displayed - e.g.
- Once it has completed an email will be sent to you to confirm, e.g
|Note: This action can't be undone within the List.|
Top Tip: it is advisable to download your List prior to adding or deleting tags - by doing this you will have the list of constituent numbers that were updated and you can then use the File Uploader to add or remove tags if needed.