This is a Professional Plan only feature - to upgrade see https://donorfy.com/pricing
To use this feature your Donorfy sign-in needs access to the Donorfy Data Service see this article for help managing user permissions.
The Donorfy data service allows you to use a reporting or analysis tool - such as Excel or Tableau - with the data you have in Donorfy.
To provide secure access to your data Donorfy uses a technology called OData.
To retrieve data via the Donorfy data service you will need to find your API key - see this article for help with finding that.
Your link to the Donorfy data service will be https://data.donorfy.com/odata/<your api key> e.g. if your api key was abcdefgh your link would be https://data.donorfy.com/odata/abcdefgh
You will also have to enter your username and password to access the reporting service.
These are data sources available from the data service
- Activities - information about activities
- Constituents - Basic constituent information, including major giving info, default contact details , financial summary
- ConstituentTags - details of active and excluded tags for constituents
- Recurring Payment Instructions - details of recurring payment instructions
- Transactions - details of transactions
- Campaigns - information about your campaigns
- Opportunities - information about opportunities - including summary data of pledge
- Stats - High level stats summarising the data in Donorfy available on a day by day basis - can be used to track changes (e.g. in constituent counts) over a period of time
Please see other articles which provide more details about using the Donorfy data service with other reporting tools