This is a Professional Plan only feature - to upgrade see https://donorfy.com/pricing
|To use this feature your Donorfy sign-in needs access to the Donorfy Data Service - see this article for help managing user permissions.|
The Donorfy Data Service allows you to use a reporting or analysis tool - such as Excel or Tableau - with the data you have in Donorfy.
To provide secure access to your data Donorfy uses a technology called OData.
To retrieve data via the Donorfy Data Service you will need to find your System API key - see this article for help with locating your key within your Donorfy settings.
Your link to the Donorfy Data Service will be https://data.donorfy.com/odata/<your api key> e.g. if your api key was abcdefgh your link would be https://data.donorfy.com/odata/abcdefgh
You will also have to enter your username and password to access the reporting service and have been granted permission to use the service within your user profile settings.
These are data sources available from the data service
- Activities - information about activities
- Constituents - Basic constituent information, including major giving info, default contact details, financial summary
- ConstituentTags - details of active and excluded tags for constituents
- Recurring Payment Instructions - details of recurring payment instructions
- Transactions - details of transactions
- Campaigns - information about your campaigns
- Opportunities - information about opportunities - including summary data of pledge
- Stats - High-level stats summarising the data in Donorfy available on a day by day basis - can be used to track changes (e.g. in constituent counts) over a period of time
Please see other articles that provide more details about using the Donorfy Data Service with other reporting tools here.