Donorfy allows you add extra fields to activities - e.g. to collect information for analysis or reporting, you can
- Set up different fields for each Activity Type
- Have 10 text fields, 10 dates, 10 numbers & 10 yes no fields for each activity type
The fields you set up will be displayed when you add or change an activity
Setting Up the Fields
To set up the fields go into Settings and find the Activity type you want to set up extra fields for.
To add field you enter a name for it under the heading for the type of data you want to store in the field.
For example if you had an activity for 'Application' and you wanted to collect information about the number of visitors in a group and whether it was their first visit you would
- Under the Date Fields 'Date Paid'
- Under the Number Fields column add a field with the name 'Grant Amount Requested'
- Under the Yes/No Fields column add a field 'Active'
When you add an activity the fields will be available - as shown in the example below
When you create an activity list you can filter by extra fields or include them in your list by selecting the fields.