The campaign profile details provide the basic information about a campaign - these details can be used in reports & analysis - some details are used by Donorfy for calculating figures on the analytics tab as follows:
- Description - your campaign name
- Year - this indicates the year the campaign started or was active - this is used on the analytics tab e.g. for charting the new constituents & donations
- Audience Size - the number of people you expect contact as part of the campaign - this is used to work out the response rate
- Active - is this campaign current or not
- Owned by - the user on your Donorfy who is leading or managing this campaign
- Type - choose Warm for a campaign that went out to people in your database, and Cold for a campaign that went out to people who don't yet support your organisation.
- Channel - choose the channel by which this campaign was delivered.
- Campaign Contact - the campaign can be associated with a constituent on your Donorfy, perhaps they are the contact for a grant, or are a Fundraiser for you.
- Constituent Goal - the number of constituents you aim to acquire as a result of this campaign.
- Transaction Goal - the value of transactions (such as donations) that you aim to attract as a result of this campaign.
- Default Product - this is the Product that will be used as the default for Transactions made via the Campaign Donation Page.
- Default Fund - this is the Fund that will be used as the default for Transactions made via the Campaign Donation Page.