User permissions allow Donorfy administrators to restrict access to
- features people can use, and
- With the professional plan certain types of data
To setup user permissions click on Users under Settings in the left hand menu
Donorfy Professional Plan
These are the user permissions you can set if you have the Donorfy professional plan.
Click on the name of the user to open the user form - depending on the account type you will see different options.
Users whose account type is Administrator - as shown below - have full access to all features except the Data Service - you can change the dashboard tiles they will see under 'Dashboard Access'
The other account types are
- Standard - this type of account can have access to features and data configured for them, they can add, change or delete data they have access to
- Viewer - this type of account can view data - but not add, change or delete it - they can also be given access to other features and data
When you choose a Standard or Viewer account type more options are displayed - see example below - set the options to Yes or No as you require - you can click on the blue question mark icon for a description of the option
The settings under
- Dashboard Access - allows you to set which items a user can see on their dashboard
- Constituent Tag Access - allows you to set which constituent tags a user can work with
- Data Service - allow you to permit the user to use the Donorfy Data Service
Donorfy Essentials Plan
These are the user permissions you can set if you have the Donorfy essentials plan.
Click on the name of the user to open the user form - you can change the account type for the user.
Users whose account type is Administrator can access all Donorfy functions including configuration and invite, change or delete users.
Standard users can access all Donorfy functions except configuration and functions related to users.
Key words User permissions