Create individual files based on a Mail Merge.
1. Your template should contain a Heading 1 at the top of the letter – This can be hidden text (i.e in white font).
2. Finish and merge to edit individual documents
3. In the newly created document Select View from the top tab options
4. Select Outline in the views area
It will provide an outlined view of the document:
5. Select ALL (Ctrl +A)
6. Click Show Document
7. Click Create to create a sub-document
This will create your individual documents:
8. Click on Collapse Subdocuments
9. Save as per instructed to your desired folder:
This will then save your current document as a Master Document with links to the individual documents:
You can then open each file by clicking on each link
Open the folder you saved your individual documents to and open form there:
You will notice that each file has been saved uniquely, you can use these file names to enable an upload to Donorfy as per Uploading documents in bulk
This works great except that the font changes in part of my documents - some of it is in Times New Roman 12 and other portions are in Calibri 12. The main document and the data source are both in Times New Roman 12. I can't seem to figure out why that would happen.