Donorfy Forms allows you to create web forms that can be filled in and submitted online. When a form is submitted it directly updates your Donorfy database with the information entered, according to the form's configuration.
Examples of Forms that you might want to publish are:
- Donation - allow people to make a one-off or recurring donation by payment card or direct debit
- Membership - allowing people to subscribe to a membership programme you offer
- Gift Aid Sign up - allow people to make a gift aid declaration
- Contact Us - this might find/add a constituent, add an activity and create a task for follow-up
- Volunteer Application - this might find/add a constituent, add an activity and tag
- Survey - a simple survey might contain answers to questions in an activity
Forms are hosted by Donorfy and can be deployed in the following ways:
- Standalone - with this option, the form is displayed surrounded by a header, footer and side-bars that you can design - appearing as if it were your own website.
- Embedded in a page in your website in an iframe - the person completing the form stays on your website when completing the form
Form usage is tracked within Donorfy via UTM codes and can also be tracked within your Google Analytics dashboard.
To use the Forms feature you must either be an administrator or a standard user with permission to access forms.
The Forms feature is available for all Donorfy users as below:
- Donorfy Essentials - up to 3 forms
- Donorfy Professional - unlimited forms