Donorfy Forms allows you to create web forms that can be filled in and submitted online. When a form is submitted it directly updates your Donorfy database with the information entered, according to the form's configuration. Examples of Forms that you might want to publish are:
- Contact Us - this might find/add a constituent, an activity and create a task for follow up
- Volunteer Application - this might find/add a constituent, create an activity, a task, a tag
- Survey - a simple survey might contain answers to questions in an activity
Forms are hosted by Donorfy and can be deployed in the following ways:
- Standalone - with this option the form is displayed surrounded by a header, footer and side-bars that you can design - appearing as if it were your own website.
- Embedded in a page in your website in an iframe - the person completing the form stays on your website when completing the form
Form usage is tracked within Donorfy and can be tracked within your Google Analytics dashboard too.
To use the Forms feature you must either be an administrator. If you are a standard user you will need to be given permission by an administrator to access to forms.
Forms will show as an option in the menu on the left-hand side in your Donorfy.
The Forms feature is available in:
- Donorfy Essentials - up to 3 forms
- Donorfy Professional - unlimited forms