Online Fundraising is the payments solution for the various payment methods in Denmark - these include:
- Betalingsservice (formerly known as PBS), which is a kind of direct debit solution provided by NETS for recurring payments
- one-off payments
- subscriptions for recurring payments
- Payment cards (debit and credit cards)
- SMS payments
When integrated, the roles of the systems are as follows:
- Online Fundraising is the primary collection point for contacts (donors / members) and processes their payments - one-off and recurring. It only knows about contacts and their payments, so it is not the 360-degree CRM.
- Donorfy is the CRM solution - it needs to know who the donors /members are, and how much they pay (which is part of their overall profile in the CRM) but Donorfy does not initiate or process the collection of the money.
Note: the integration only applies to Online Fundraising version 4 and later. Prior versions cannot be integrated.
The integration is primarily in one direction - from Online Fundraising to Donorfy (with some minor exceptions).
Main concepts in Online Fundraising and how they map to Donorfy
Online Fundraising includes a Form builder, allowing you to embed forms in your website to enable donors / members to make their payments.
Contacts in Online Fundraising are the equivalent of Constituents in Donorfy.
Agreements and Subscriptions
The combination of an agreement and a subscription is the equivalent of a Recurring Payment Instruction in Donorfy.
Payments in Online Fundraising are the equivalent of Transactions in Donorfy.