If you would like to mass archive constituents, then this can be done via a Constituent List.
Firstly to be able to use this function you will need either be an Administrator or a Standard User with the 'Can archive constituents from list' permission - See your system Administrator if unsure.
Next, you will need to build your Constituent List to identify the constituents that fit your particular criteria. Once completed, to action the bulk archive follow these steps:
- Check you are happy with your list results
- From the toolbar on the search results click on the Archive button
- Select the reason for the archive from the drop-down list - It is suggested that if you are using the bulk archive ahead of a bulk delete you use a different archive reason from one used for normal archive purposes. If you need to create a new option you can do so via Settings > Configuration > Reasons for Cancel, laspe etc.
- Click the Archive button to the right of the screen - you will be asked to confirm you want to archive.
You cannot bulk delete more than 1000 constituents at a time.
If you are using the bulk archive as the first step to delete, do not archive more than 1000 constituents with a single reason - create a new archive reason for each 1000 constituents you wish to archive and then go onto to delete.
A bulk archive cannot be undone. If you change your mind you will have to unarchive each constituent individually.
- The bulk archive will be run in the background - Donorfy will send you an email when the update has finished.