If there is a problem when either a form is requested or submitted we display an error message - similar to one below - the message includes an error number as shown in the yellow box - the meaning of the error numbers are listed below
- 1 - Form request looks suspicious and has been blocked - see this article for more information
- 2 - a form with the URL requested cannot be found - check that the URL form and URL suffix is correct
- 3 - the form is not active
- 4, 5, or 6 - our spam checking algorithms have flagged the form as suspicious - it looks like the form was submitted by a spambot
- 7 - form failed ReCaptcha - it looks like the form was submitted by a spambot
- 8 - the amount is below the minimum transaction value set within your Stripe dashboard - the basic minimum value is 30p gbp.