By integrating Virgin Money Giving with Donorfy you will be able to see donors' donations and fundraising in Donorfy, contributing to the 360-degree view of each constituent that Donorfy provides.
This integration is available in both the Essentials and Professional plan where your Donorfy currency is GBP.
These are the ways people can give:
- Donations to fundraising pages created by a user on behalf of the charity
- Donations to campaign pages created by the charity
- Direct donations to the charity
How the integration works
These are the steps to bring your Virgin Money Giving donations into Donorfy:
- Export the Donation or Payment report from Virgin Money Giving in CSV format - Donorfy does not support the import of Fundraising Page reports at this time
- Import the report into Donorfy using the special file uploader for Virgin Money Giving files
Donations are assigned to a campaign, product, fund and department according to how you have configured the defaults in Settings. The Gift Aid status of a transaction will be updated to show reclaimed Gift Aid if Payment reports are imported.
You can also override the defaults to manage how donations to specific fundraising pages are attributed.
For fundraising pages you can assign the page to a constituent, and donations to that page are automatically soft-credited to them.