This article will guide you through your Currency configuration.
To add new Currencies, open Settings > Configuration > Currencies
- Click on the + button and start to add the details for your new item
- Replace 'New Item' with the currency code - e.g USD, GBP, EUR
- Set it to be Active
- If the currency is to be your default currency then set to Yes - if no default currency is set Donorfy will apply GBP to your transactions and dashboard settings
- Add any exchange rate information - i.e how many USD to GBP will be your default. This is used for integrations where there is a payout in another currency, for example, Facebook may payout in USD, but your bank is GBP.
You can use a currency converter, such as https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/ to obtain your rate information.
- Once completed, click on Save
You can edit these settings at any time by clicking on the currency description.
You default currency will also be applied to your dashboard settings.