You can use the file uploader to update social media IDs and website addresses for existing constituents these are the steps you need to follow.
- Download Constituent Update Template (Constituent Update.xlsx) which can be found here:
Updating Constituents using the File Uploader
- Read the Important information text and then delete it
- Remove all the columns except the column you will use to identify the constituents - e.g. Constituent Number
- Add column(s) for the social media IDs you want to update.
These need to be in the format Social_Media_<social media type> e.g. to update a:
- Facebook ID you would use Social_Media_Facebook
- Website address you would use Social_Media_Website
- Fill in the columns with the constituent numbers and social media ids - similar to the example below
The constituent worksheets in the data preparation template included the social media columns - you can download the data preparation template from within Donorfy: Data Management > File Upload and copy the columns you need from there into your Excel worksheet - below is an example of the columns in the data preparation template