The membership bulk cancel feature allows you to cancel RPIs from non-paying members in bulk - this will stop payments from being collected in the future.
The membership bulk cancel feature works with the membership status update feature - i.e. you
- Create one or more Membership Status Update rules which assigns the status of 'To be Cancelled' to memberships.
- Can use a membership lists to review the memberships that will be bulk cancelled by filtering the list on Membership Status of 'To be Cancelled'
- If you are happy with the membership that are marked as 'To be Cancelled' use the membership bulk cancel feature to cancel the RPIs - you choose the reason for cancellation - the process will then update all RPIs by setting the
- Payment Status and the Membership Status of the RPI to Cancelled - which will prevent future payments from being collected
- Cancel date to the current date
- Cancel reason to the reason choosen
- Comments to indicate the RPI was bulk cancelled
Memberships is a Professional-only feature. Essential subscribers, please contact us to find out more about upgrading.