Gift Aids can be collected from varying sources, websites, postal forms, email, and other donation platforms such as JustGiving, Enthuse, Go Donate, etc.
Methods are used when adding a new Gift Aid Declaration to a Constituent Timeline in order to record where the Declaration came from. A method will also determine if a confirmation is required, for example in the instance of a Verbal Gift Aid.
To add a Gift Aid Declaration Method
- Open Settings > Configuration > Gift Aid Declaration Methods
- Click on the + icon to the right of the screen
- Enter the description for the Gift Aid Declaration being added
- Ensure it is set to Active
- If the Declaration requires a Confirmation set to Yes - e.g in the instance of a Verbal Declaration
- Click on Save Changes
Once saved, the Declaration method will be available to use when adding a New Gift Aid Declaration to a Constituent's Timeline. See here for more details: Adding a Gift Aid Declaration